Financing a New Ideal Home
October 6, 2021
Financing an Ideal home is easier than ever and by using a preferred lender you can now receive up to $4,000 toward closing costs.
- Work with our team to choose your future home or homesite and write a contract. You'll put down earnest money (anywhere from 1-3% of the final purchase price) as part of the contract.
- Get pre-approved! You can do this before you write a contract or after, but if you use an Ideal preferred lender to finance your new home, we will give you up to $4,000 toward closing costs!
- Work with your lender to submit the necessary paperwork for your home loan.
- About 60 days before your home is complete you can lock in your interest rate with your lender.
- On closing day you will receive your keys and get to move into your new home!