Valencia – National Energy and Environmental Building Leader
May 2, 2018
You may know Ideal’s Valencia neighborhood has been the metro’s best-selling neighborhood for more than 10 years. You may not know that the community has been a leader in energy and environmental building since before the first foundation was dug. All this comes as no surprise, as Ideal has long been a leader in energy efficiency and sustainable building. Energy Firsts:
- First gold-level Green Certified Home in Oklahoma
- First LEED Certified Home in the U.S.
- First affordable Zero Energy Home in the U.S.
- First line of affordable Energy Star Homes in the U.S.
- Photo voltaics (solar panels)
- Ground source heat pumps
- Tankless hot water systems
- Energy recovery ventilation