Join us for Extreme Food Drive 2
April 28, 2011
Last year when we built a home for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, we set show records with our food drive. So we're doing it again (not the show...but the food drive), working with the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma to collect food and funds for their 2011 Feeding Hope and Letter Carriers Food Drive. Our goal is to collect 5,000 pounds of food. You can help us by collecting food from your friends and neighbors and bringing it to at any one of our 18 drop-off locations during May. Drop-Off Locations Edmond:
- Valencia - 18704 Casero Drive (north on May past NW 178th).
- Valencia - 2605 NW 180th Street (between Penn and May on NW 178th).
- Valencia - 2540 NW 180th Street (between Penn and May on NW 178th).
- Valencia - 2200 NW 182nd Street (north on Penn past NW 178th).
- Marble Leaf - 15025 Madder Drive (between Penn and Western on NW 150th).
- Fountain Grass - 9737 SW 24th Terrace (SW 24th Terrace and Morgan Road).
- Somers Pointe - 13020 SW 4th Street (south of Reno on Hwy 92/Garth Brooks Blvd).
- Design Center - 9211 S. I-35 (west-side service road, between exits 119 and 120)
- Country Place - 2341 SW 135th Street (between Penn and May on SW 134th).
- Featherstone - 912 SW 158th Street (south of SW 149th Street on Western Avenue).
- Wildflower - 15425 Nightshade Street (south of SW 149th Street on Western Avenue).
- Ideal Homes office - 1320 N. Porter in Norman (just north of Robinson)
- Carrington Place - 4124 Cannon Drive (between Tecumseh and Franklin Road on NW 36th Avenue).
- Green Leaf Trails - 900 Bear Mountain Drive (east of 12th Ave. NW on Tecumseh).
- Red Canyon Ranch - 801 Carolyn Ridge Road (west of 12th Ave. NE on Tecumseh).
- Trail Woods - 2409 Trailwood Drive (On Rock Creek Road (between HWY 77 and Porter).
- Sundance - 12612 SE 16th Court (east of Anderson Road on SE 15th Street).
- Stonecrest - 5006 N Nancy Lee Drive (At the intersection of N Washington Street and W Richmond Road, turn left on Richmond and head West for less than 1/4 of a mile).
- Canned meats
- Meat-based soups
- Canned fruits
- Canned vegetables
- Peanut butter
- Rice and beans
- No homemade or glass items please!