WFH Solutions That Work
July 31, 2020
We understand that now more than ever the work from home solutions are a requirement in most homes. Whether it’s telecommuting full time or working on your side hustle in your free time, or needing space for distance learning, many of us are looking for space in our homes that will keep us focused, motivated, and inspired. Ideal Homes floor plans offer several different options for workspace, depending on your specific needs. With a little help from Elena or one of our New Home Consultants, we can help you find the floor plan that will help you reach your goals.
- A study – Need a space where you can close the doors and get away from the noise of the rest of the house? A study might be the best option for you. Whether you keep it simple or add custom touches like built-in bookshelves, the study can serve as a private space for you to be productive.
Kelly-Moore Paint’s 2017 color of the year, Kettleman, adds richness to this home’s study in Ideal Homes’ Castlewood Trails community in Yukon, OK
- Desk Nook – If you don’t need an entire room dedicated to your workspace, an office nook might be a better option. Several of our plans offer an optional desk nook where you can keep all your supplies organized and maintain a space dedicated to your work without taking square footage from your living space or bedrooms.
- Bonus Room – Need even more elbow room for your business? An upstairs bonus room will give you an entire floor to yourself. Personalize it even more by adding a half bath. Set away from the rest of the home, a bonus room can provide a dedicated office only a stairway away from the rest of your home.
- Flex Space – Flexibility is the key when making a floor plan work for you. Our homeowners constantly impress us with their creative use of space. Whether it’s using an extra bedroom or unused formal dining space transformed into a home office or finding the perfect corner for a desk space, we’ve seen it. If you’re using video for online meetings or for social media, don’t forget about your background. Our design team can help you create a wall that will be camera ready.
- Fredrickson (four-bed with a study option)
- Holloway (nook)
- Ivory (four-bed with a study option)
- Langley (nook)
- Lawrence (four-bed with a study option)