There’s a whole lot of building going on!
January 29, 2024
Northwest Oklahoma City is booming and Knox Farm, a beautiful Ideal Homes & Neighborhoods community benefits from the commercial building nearby. Knox Farm is located at Northwest 178th and Portland in the Deer Creek area of Edmond. It’s an exciting time to be moving to this growing area! All kinds of new conveniences are coming soon to make your life easier. Here’s a partial list of retailers planning to construct new sites close to Knox Farm:
First, let’s look at the intersection of Northwest 178th Street and Portland.
- A large shopping center is planned for the northeast corner, to include HomeGoods, Ross Dress for Less, Popshelf and Chick-fil-A, with more stores and restaurants on the way.
- At that same intersection, 7-Eleven has bought the corner on the southeast, and Braum’s acquired land to the east.
- On the northwest corner, a new strip center behind Sonic will soon be home to Swing Zone, a large bar and restaurant featuring golf simulators.
- At Northwest 178th and May, Jack Be Grocery is already open for business, 7-Eleven is almost ready, and The Winston is under construction. Starbucks and Taco Bell have recently opened with more businesses planned in the area.
- Near the southwest corner of Northwest 164th and Portland, Buffalo Wild Wings is planning its first new-concept location in the state.
- Meanwhile, at the nearby corner of Northwest 164th and May, Homeland is well under construction, and Broadway 10, Sidecar and Hatch have announced new locations. Much more retail is planned in the center dubbed Rose Creek Plaza.
Business is booming near Deer Creek, and that includes the housing market. More Ideal homes are in the works as the Knox Farm 2 expansion has now opened. Click to view all the Ideal floor plans, amenities and new homes available in Knox Farm. You can also drive through the area to see how fast it’s developing; we think you’ll agree Knox Farm just might be the ideal place for you!