Gift Giving Ideas for 2022
November 29, 2022
Shopping for the perfect gift for that special someone in your life? If they have hobbies, collections, or favorites, you might have it made. If not, you will need to look a little harder. But there really is something for everyone, and the folks at USA Today have made your search easier. Here are a few of their ideas for the woman who has everything.
- A smartwatch. If you have the bucks, consider an Apple Watch Series 8.
- Streaming device. How about a Roku Ultra or an Amazon Firestick?
- Tablet. Kindle Paperwhite is a tried-and-true e-reader for your book lover.
- Fitbit Charge 5. Comprehensive fitness tracking, sleep tracking, built-in GPS.
- Airpods. Best truly wireless earbuds. If they are a lover of all things Apple, this is a great gift.
- Game console. If your special someone is a gamer, look at Meta Quest 2, a new way to escape the daily grind with an optimized display.
- An air fryer. Try the Ninja Speedi. If he/she loves to cook but doesn’t love to stay in the kitchen all day, an air fryer might just do the trick.
- Meal kit delivery service. Home Chef is a dream come true. They will love that homemade meal without having to do the planning or shopping.
- Wine. A nice bottle of Chablis or Cabernet or try a wine subscription for the win.
- The Always Pan. Great gift for the stylish chef.
Beauty isn’t just in the eye of the beholder
- A lighted makeup mirror. Perfect views and lighting for picture-perfect makeup applications.
- Curling iron. Try the GHD Curve Creative Curl Wand, a USA Today editor’s favorite. Heats up quickly and makes hair styling easier all around.
- Air drying and styling system. The Shark FlexStyle Air Drying & Styling System is a best-seller.
- A makeup box of goodies from their favorite cosmetics line. So pretty and what fun!
- A snuggly throw blanket. All kinds to choose from … plush, soft, warm … who would not love it?
- Turkish cotton robe. Try the Parachute Classic Turkish Cotton Robe, a unisex robe designed to fit all body types. Comfortable, absorbent, and plush.
- Comfy pajamas. Make sure they’re super soft and stretchy.
- Cozy slippers. Try the Ugg Scuffette II slippers. Always on trend, they have a fluffy wool lining and are comfortable all day long.
- Weighted blanket. Warm and relaxing to help wipe away the stress of the day. Try the Gravity Blanket.
Accessories are always a good choice
- A designer handbag, like a Tory Burch. Clean lines and sculptural hardware.
- Fine jewelry. Try a simple initial necklace, earrings, or a diamond drop if you have the budget. 14k speaks volumes!
And don’t forget the traditional favorites, like their favorite cologne or perfume, flowers, chocolates, or even a gift card -- maybe not the most inventive gift, but much loved, nonetheless. Most people talk about the things they want or need, so keep your ears open for those insightful clues to pick up on that perfect gift. Sometimes an obvious gift is that special something they won’t splurge on for themself.
There are plenty of other ideas on this website, too. Or Google “Gifts for 2022” to find lots of other sites to help you find a gift that’s ideal. Happy shopping!